What scares you?
Mountain lions, emotions, public speaking, heights – what gets your palms sweaty? As a facilitator assisting people to ground their ideas into physical form, I am quickly learning that the physical manifestation of lifelong dreams scares the s#*! out of people. Well, what is so scary about getting what you have always wanted? I have a few ideas.
For many love leaders (luhv-lēdër: noun- Anybody with a message from the heart that they want to share with the world) the journey so far has been, well, rocky to say the least. Your deep felt messages of love come from the deepest most experienced part of you and those depths were not reached without challenges. You’ve already overcome so may fears, you’ve experienced test after test, you’ve experienced loss, you’re humbled and maybe a little apprehensive to step (back?) out into the world. I can assure you that all of these experiences bred the very best leaders out of each and every one of you. You now have some of the richest, deepest, most heartfelt messages to share with the world and I am writing this blog to tell you that your time is now! I know, based on past experiences, that we are timid in our efforts to step out/to lead/to be seen, but as Lauren drives home so clearly in her last 5D report, the past is falling farther behind us and our love-based messages are being beckoned forth.
Now that the residue of the past is dropping away we will be able to anchor into LOVE more fully and permanently, which means our internal compass can now guide us unremittingly. And how.
I am hearing that this will mean that those of you who are here to lead groups of people to the light will have access to your soul’s specific plan more readily, and that those of you who are here solely to embody the christed template, meaning not “teaching in a conventional way”, will now begin to connect with your soul origins more completely
The council also shares that those already teaching on a mass scale will be switching gears in a major way soon, and that this group is already beginning to hear the call of the heart taking you in different directions, encouraging you to do new or different things, or perhaps to get your essence/messages/teachings out to bigger audiences. This is for good reason. Lauren Gorgo, Emancipation from Suffering: commencement
Blocks to Success.
Some themes have emerged when working with clients to ground their vision into physical form. These themes are common blocks/retraction points that I want to bring out into the open so we can start to mitigate the fears surrounding them:
- It’s safer in my head. It sure is. But what is safety anyway? You’re not living if you are not stretching beyond what’s safe and you are CERTAINLY not leading. The most rewarding experiences are birthed from sitting in discomfort!
Safety is an unworthy goal, and devoting your Self to its pursuit will keep you in perpetual limbo. -Stephanie Azaria
- The responsibility. Once you take that dream/idea/thought and bring it to fruition in the physical world it makes you responsible for the success or failure of it. Or does it? I see my clients, over and over, grow performance anxiety around keeping their vision alive once it is birthed. You are growing a new cocreative endeavor, one that asks you to be a conduit for the success of it, but not the controller by any means. IOW, if it is coming from your heart it is in your divine plan to create and you have the support of the entire universe behind you. Stay out of your own way and I guarantee you, you will succeed.
- Fear of your own power. What if this becomes something HUGE? What if the world starts to see my bigness, my divinity? Well, what if?!?! I say wooohooo!
- Can I physically meet the requirements? We are talking about divine creation at LeadasLOVE. The kind of creation that is built on ease, flow, and attraction. The old ways of force and doing things are over, even our simplest tasks are co-created with the universe. If your heart is calling, you are ready! You will not be asked to physically show up in the old, conventional ways of the past.
- Worth. Am I worth having what I truly and deeply desire? Simply put- you deserve it the most! Don’t you think that you have cultivated quite a remarkable being at this point, worthy of success and joy beyond your wildest dreams? I do. Remember, who you are is enough!
- MONEY! Yup, the all caps was not an accident. WHY ARE WE SO WORRIED ABOUT MONEY???? We are big, strong, beautiful beings powerful beyond measure yet we shrink in fear around money?! Money is no different than any other new world creation. You have to put the actions, intentions, and desire in motion and the money always shows up! If you want to sit and wait until you have a pot of gold beneath you, supporting you to take that next step, you might just be waiting for forever. That pot of gold is actually waiting for you on the other side of that uncomfortable step where you face your fears about money and move in the direction of your desired outcome regardless of your perceived limitations.
Take my client Savannah for example. I got this email in my inbox last night: “fun fact, my money situation was the lowest in MANY years when i made the decision to invest in the web site with you and immediately after i decided, it has turned around a bit.” She so eloquently went on to explain that, “for me it was a universal set up- would i go ahead against all odds? would i choose the courage of my convictions in the face of one of my oldest nemesis, money fears?”
Well, the rest is history for Savannah. She stood bravely in the discomfort of her “money fears,” with the awareness that it is just that, a fear, and as soon as she put the wheels of her creative desires in motion WA-LA! The money came to support her and we have been happily co-creating ever since :). Thanks for being an inspiration and a leading example of what it means to do the work, Savannah!
There is one answer to overcoming each and every one of these obstacles and that is to Choose LOVE over Fear! On the surface it may seem simple to choose love, but sometimes it’s the harder choice, but it’s always the right choose. Ask yourself in any given moment if you are making a decision based in fear or love, give yourself the space for the truth to emerge, then act accordingly.
Let go and let god. Let the universe do the heavy lifting. Trust.
Feel free to share below, some common blocks you hit or even some success stories in overcoming them!!